Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lesson 10: Daily Schedule.

Ua boit diam che`.
我八点醒。
At 8:00 I wake up.

Ua sakou ho, ua chiu ghe, holou jiat muetgia.
换衫裤好,我刷牙, 好了食物件。
After changing my clothes, I brush my teeth, and then go eat something.

Gao diam jo baseu keu takjeu/jotgang.
九点坐巴士去读书/作 ;功。
At 9:00 I take the bus to school/work.

Japyi diam keu jiat dong ngou/chang.
十一点去食中午/餐。 ;
At 12:00 I go eat lunch.

Deung ua deung lai ua jiat ditgia muetgia gat toi diangsi, huosi ua gat pengiu puet ue.
当我转内我食 滴仔物件合睇电视, 或是合朋友o皮话。
When I get home, I eat a little something and watch TV.

Lak diam ua keu jiat beung.
六点我去食饭。
At 6:00 I go eat dinner.

Jiat beung ho, ua chuk kaobai ungdong jek e.
食饭好,我出外边运 动一下。
After eating, I go outside and exercise for awhile.

Yiplai dodeung, ua keu jangek.
近来在转,我去[ ][ ]。
After going back into the house, I take a shower.

Holou keu eng diangnao jo gangkue.
好了去用电脑做功课 。
After that I go use the computer to do schoolwork/work.

Jo ho, ua jio keu uk.
做好,我就去夗。
After finishing, I go to sleep.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home